Coronavirus & the Market
March 12 • 1:00 PM ET
Hosted by the IMEA, this webinar will provide advisors with perspectives from multiple firms regarding the impact of Coronavirus on current market conditions.
Join leaders from Franklin Templeton Investments, Matthews Asia and Invesco as they share thoughts on the impact of Coronavirus, the surrounding market volatility and an outlook for the remainder of the year.
Discussion topics include:
• The Impact of Coronavirus
• Strategies in a Volatile Market
• What Will Policy Response Be?
• Ways To Help Your Clients Succeed in this Market
Senior Vice President, Marketing — Franklin Templeton Investments
Jennifer is responsible on a worldwide basis for Product Marketing, Client Marketing and Client Strategies & Analytics. Before joining Franklin Templeton’s Global Marketing Services in 2011, she was the senior vice president of Product & Marketing for Franklin Templeton’s Canadian operation.
|ROBERT J. HORROCKS, PhD|
Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager — Matthews Asia
With Matthews Asia since 2018, Robert manages the firm’s Asian Growth and Income Strategy and co-manages the Asia Dividend and Asia ex Japan Dividend Strategies. As Chief Investment Officer, Robert oversees the firm’s investment process and investment professionals and sets the research agenda for the investment team.
Global Market Strategist, North America — Invesco Distributors, Inc.
Brian joined Invesco in 2000 and is responsible for the development and communication of the firm’s investment outlooks and insights. He has two decades of experience in the asset management industry.
• Implications of the Coronavirus for Natural Resource Investors
• Coping with Coronavirus-Induced Market Volatility: A Multi-Asset Update
• 2020 Global Investment Outlook
• Fixed Income Views
• Municipal Bond Perspective: Approach High Yield with Caution
• Full Economic Implications of Coronavirus Largely Unknown
• The coronavirus knocked our 2020 outlook off track. But maybe not for long.
• 2020 Outlook: Getting back on track
• Compelling Wealth Management Conversations
• Equity Strategy Playbook
• Income Strategy Playbook